Sunday, December 9, 2007

Last Blog for Class

The semester has come to an end, which means this is the blog I have to write. After taking RCS 362, it has opened my eyes to the marketing world. I notice advertisments everywhere now and how successful I think they may be. When I watch TV I dont just flip to ignore the commercials, I actually pay attention to the commercials. I now have favorite commercials that I think the retailer or whom ever did it, did an amazing job. Of course I also notice those commercials where you sit there and you think what the heck where they thinking? When I go into a public restroom I now take a noticing to the bathroom advertising. When I'm driving around I see the billboards I normally wouldn't even think twice about. It's crazy what one class will get you seeing! I've enjoyed the discussion in this class and have definetly gained something from this class!

Thank you!

By: Katie Sasser

No comments: